Followers

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Just for You

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to say "THANK YOU" to all of you for visiting and leaving such fabulous comment's you really humble me with your comments.  I hope that you enjoy visiting my blog and welcome to all the new followers I hope you enjoy my journey.

Today's card is the first I have made in over a week, gosh I was getting withdrawal symptoms.  This is for you all!


Recipe

1. Shaped card which I have distressed with Tea Dye and stamped the flourish in Memento
2. Brown embossed card.
3. Clarity card which I have stamped IndigoBlu script with Distress Embossing Ink and Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Ink.  I then used Vintage Photo and Brushed Corduroy over the card.  I stamped the Tree with Black Memento and the birds.  The leaves were stamped and cut out.  I inked some card with Brushed Corduroy and Tea Dye then punched out the flowers and added them to the tree.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

25 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the monochromatic tones.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that script stamp, such a beautiful card Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, I hope you don't leave it to long before you post again sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation Linda... love the colours you've used and the design too
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I'm so glad you shared! Thanks for linking up at Sister Act this week!
    Hugs!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning detailed creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and elegant hun, absolutely love the shape and the colours, flourishes and script are all so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,fabulous shape and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Linda love the stamp xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic linda, love this, gorgeous colour combo, fabulous embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card Linda. I love the stamped edges and the way you've created depth to the main panel.
    Your blog is always a pleasure to visit and full of inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful card Linda - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I'm loveing this Linda very much
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Linda. Super card shape and love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda this is outstanding, and I will continue to enjoy YOUR journey through the crafting world, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marvelous shape for this card, Linda! Love your palette of neutrals and the pop of the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks you, Linda, for sharing your marvelous talent with us all! Your card is beautiful!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful work!!Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card! I love the design, very elegant and the little flowers on the tree look lovely. Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx