Followers

Friday, 13 September 2013

Music amongst the Trees.................

Good morning crafty friends, followers and visitors

YAY it's Friday, off out tonight as my cousin gets married today so a good family get together tonight, love catching up with my cousins and we have a great time. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and manage to get some crafting done.




Recipe

1. 8 x 8 square scalloped cream card which I have matted and layered copper and gold card.
2. The topper I have using Luminarte Radiance Rains in ginger peach and autumn leaf.  The tree, leaves and sentiment are from Creative Expressions designed by Sam Poole which I have stamped with Black Stazon and Distress Ink Vintage Photo.  I have then stamped the leaves onto gold card and cut out.
3. The sentiment reads "There is always Music amongst the trees in the garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it" by Minnie Amonier
4. To finish off I have added gold ribbon a cream dazzler and gold metal leaves.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Linda - its another stamp set on my wish list!!! Not enough hours in the day to use up the ones I've already got! Lol!!!!! Have a fab evening! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda...love the image and the beautiful autumnal colours you've used
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the wedding and family get together. Fabulous card love all those rich colours thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one of your stunning cards Linda
    Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs Challenge and good luck
    Susan DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fall card. Love the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very beautiful Linda and gorgeous colours.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sentiment, beautiful card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning seasonal creation Linda. I can smell the Autumn in the air.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a great evening catching up with all your family xxx So stunning your card, has a real dreamy feel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Linda...the shape, colours, images, sentiment...just fab.

    Have a great time tonight.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous design Linda, fabulous image with lovely colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Autumnal colours on this fabulous card... just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice colors... I like this card a lot! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Autumn” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    ~ginny
    Aud Sentiments Design Team
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful scenic card Linda and great sentiment. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spectacular, Linda! I love the way you've done that ribbon and I plan to steal...er, ah, CASE that idea the first chance I get. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card and i love what you have done with the ribbon.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. so beautiful! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Linda, lovely soft colours!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card Linda. I love all the details and coloring. So glad you joined us at Sarah Hurley challenge.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx