Followers

Sunday, 22 September 2013

Pink to make the boys wink!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am off out to see my Granddaughters today.  So looking forward to seeing them and of course Holly their mum and my son's.  What are you all up too today?  Hoping the weather stays dry at least.

A quick card I made yesterday,


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 scalloped white square card which I have matted and layered brown and stripped card from First Edition paper pack.
2. I have threaded pink polka dot ribbon through the lace and attached to the back of the card.
3. The topper is from LOTV which I have coloured in Copic pink markers and matted and layered onto pink flowered card.
4. I have added a sentiment, swirl from my stash with some roses and 3 flower buttons down the side.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. o another gorgeous card and so adorable Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Linda and vvvvvvvvvvvery pretty in pink.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. Such a lovely clean and neat layout.

    Have a fabby day with your family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Linda - lovely in pink x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another lovely cute card Linda lovely colours - have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left a comment but it has disappeared into the ether so I will repeat.
    This is another lovely cute card great colour choice have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda and loving the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Linda wink wink, I like the sweet image, the ribbon and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty in pink!!! And just adorable.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute image, coloured beautifully coloured, love the slotted ribbon - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image, love this Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and girly, lve the threaded rubbon, thanks for sharing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely pretty card Linda, love the image and pink.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Linda, so pretty in pink. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Linda. Super girly image and love all the detail. Love the ribbon lace with the ribbon through it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and girly and the image is adorable, LOVE it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty and my fav colour to...PINK!! thanks for playing along with us at
    CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet. I love your ribbons with the one weaver through the others.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very Cute Card Hope your grandchildren are well Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx