Followers

Saturday, 28 September 2013

Samples of Cards for Happy Stampers

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

The stand is all set up ready for the one day show today at the Happy Stampers, Port Sunlight.  I had a lovely evening with Harvey, Bob and Jean.

Here are a few of my cards I have made using Imagination Crafts Products which will be available on the stand.  Please do pop by and say Hello if you are coming to the show.  I will be demoing all day.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend and manage to get some crafting done.





Enjoy your weekend and catch up with you all on Sunday
Hugs xxxxx



11 comments:

  1. fabulous samples Linda - hope you have a fabulous day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Linda, have fun at Port Sunlight.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful samples Linda. Hope you have a fabulous day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous samples Linda, I hope you have a good turn-out and lots of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, these are all gorgeous!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great samples Linda, hope you had a good day at the Happy Stampers Show
    at Port Sunlight. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are fantastic! Love the pop of colors on that second card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Linda, hope you had a good day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant sample cards Linda,
    hope you had a good day.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous samples Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx