Followers

Monday, 30 September 2013

Sweet Magnolia

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well we are all packed and ready to go on our holiday tomorrow.  I hope you have all had a wonderful day and that you managed to get some crafting done today too.

Tonight's card is one of Sheena Douglass' floral stamps the magnolia.  I do love these flowers and the tree's look stunning when in full bloom.


Recipe

1. Labels 1 shape white card.
2. First layer is Core'dination card which I have cut using Spellbinders Label 1 die and sanded back the top layer, I wrapped black stitched ribbon from corner to corner and layered onto the card.
3. I cut out a piece of black card and in circular motions covered the card with Versamark, I then added Imagination Crafts Mica Powders, I sprayed cheap hairspray to set the mica.
4. I stamped the magnolia onto acetate and used Pebeo Cerne Relief around the image, once this was set I painted the flowers with Pebeo Prisme Fantasy paints.  I then cut it out and layered it onto the black card.
5. To finish off I have added a pearl butterfly, sentiment "Just for You", added a bow and pearl gems on the ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. I love magnolias too - and love this beautiful card!! Lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful done and made Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, have a wonderful holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Linda. Love this shape so no idea why I don't use it much! Great layout, gorgeous colours and love the magnolias!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully done Linda - have a fabulous holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful design. Love the pearl accents.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, loving the blues :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous Linda. have a great holiday xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I love the magnolias with you. Hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card Linda, nice layout with the added pearls
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful magnolias, fabulous card. Have a great holiday.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Linda - have a great holiday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that turned out totally stunning and I just love the extra touch with the pearls on there. Nice. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours and the image is lovely. Have a great holiday. Hugs xx


    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Linda. All the elements work so well together and lovely magnolia image.
    Have a great holiday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic,you amaze me with all your techniques, thank you so much for the well wishes, have a wonderful holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous, love the image, have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Linda, the magnolia is wonderful.
    Have a brilliant holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Linda what a lovely card I like the image you have used thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Linda what a lovely card I like the image you have used thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Linda this is fabulous. The first layer looks like material the second layer looks like suede! Stunning effects. Love the pearl butterfly. Have a great holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning, love your design & the flowers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous Linda. The flowers are big and beautifully done. I love teal at the moment, and you have used it so well in this beautiful card.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is really amazing looks so beautiful, Love this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card Linda. Enjoy the hols and good luck with the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx