Followers

Sunday, 29 September 2013

The Birds

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a marvellous time demonstrating yesterday at Port Sunlight, the day just flew past.  It was lovely to see some of my crafting blogging and Facebook friends.  I made some new friends too.
Thank you all for dropping by and saying hello!

I have had a good day today putting away my new crafty goodies and playing again in my craft room.  Tonight's card is another made with Sheena Douglass' A little bit Oriental range of stamps, paper pack and embossing folders.


Recipe

1 5½ x 8 inches cream pearlescent card.
2. I have wrapped black ribbon around the patterned paper and matted and layered onto the base of the card.
3. Using the Birds embossing folder I have embossed using bronze pearlescent card.
4. The topper I distressed with an assortment of brown tones distress ink then swiped over with gold paint and wiped off.
5. I stamped the birds from the Oriental Silhouette stamp sheets and the maple leaves from the Lantern stamp sheet with black Momento ink
6. I stamped the sentiment on the scrap of card that was left over from the topper
7. To finish off I have added orange and yellow Card Candi to the ribbon and tied a faux bow.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Hello..... new follower here and I just wanted to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous Linda, just love these goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Lovely Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these oriental cards Linda!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...this is gorgeous Linda...very autumnal indeedy! :D

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful love it ,you make some lovely things xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda. Love the autumnal colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Linda, love this image , embossing looks brilliant, such lovely colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOvely card, the colours are wonderful. I must get this image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the oriental stamps and embossinvg, fabulous colours too.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card. I love how the birds in the stamped image are echoed in the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a adorable card! Love the embossing and colors! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that bird stamp!!

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colours and the image of thise birds is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda: So glad you joined in our "Fall/Autumn" Challenge #47 and hope you enter often. Your card is so cute--love the fall colors.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The silhouette stamping is so striking on this card and I love that the embossing repeats the design. beautiful fall colour palette. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/Harvest challenge at Craftitude. I hope we see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card . As always hun

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous Linda, love the colours and image x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful image! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx