I had a marvellous time demonstrating yesterday at Port Sunlight, the day just flew past. It was lovely to see some of my crafting blogging and Facebook friends. I made some new friends too.
Thank you all for dropping by and saying hello!
I have had a good day today putting away my new crafty goodies and playing again in my craft room. Tonight's card is another made with Sheena Douglass' A little bit Oriental range of stamps, paper pack and embossing folders.
1 5½ x 8 inches cream pearlescent card.
2. I have wrapped black ribbon around the patterned paper and matted and layered onto the base of the card.
3. Using the Birds embossing folder I have embossed using bronze pearlescent card.
4. The topper I distressed with an assortment of brown tones distress ink then swiped over with gold paint and wiped off.
5. I stamped the birds from the Oriental Silhouette stamp sheets and the maple leaves from the Lantern stamp sheet with black Momento ink
6. I stamped the sentiment on the scrap of card that was left over from the topper
7. To finish off I have added orange and yellow Card Candi to the ribbon and tied a faux bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Things with Wings
Craftitude Challenges#49 - Anything Goes/Harvest
Creative Corner Challenges #37 - The Great Outdoors
Simply Create too #47 - Fall/Autumn
Artistic Stamper Creative Team - Autumn
Thank you for stopping by Today