Followers

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Time Travel

Good Evening Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

I am staying at Kath's tonight before we head off tomorrow morning on our trip away this weekend.  We are stopping off at Dorset until Friday then travelling to Portsmouth to see Pauline, we are so excited.

Tonight's card is a Steampunk theme, you all know I love my steampunk and enjoyed putting this card together with an assortment of papers and charms.


Recipe

1. A5 base card which I have matted and layered paper from my stash.
2. The topper I have edges with gold and added a charm clock mechanism
3. The topper I have again edged in gold and added to the pocket watch on the paper
4. I have added a sentiment and another charm this time a key

Thank you for Visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. I love this Steampunk is a favourite of mine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another masterpiece Linda you are so talented...I can't seem to get my head round steampunk and vintage....well done

    indie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Absolutely love it Linda!! have fun on your days away!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic steampunk card!!!
    Have a wonderful trip - and have fun.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love steampunk and your card is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's your turn to make a coffee ;) fabby card love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Steampunk card Linda! Hope you have a funtastic weekend with Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic steampunk creation Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda. I like steampunk but have yet been unable to produce something myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this theme,a gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Linda! Have a lovely time away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card Linda - do have fun at the weekend - its wonderful that you're doing the Hels workshop and with Kath and Pauline too - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card linda...absolutely love the colours you've selected...really into browns right now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous steampunk card love the layout!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab fab fab steam punk card, colours, design everything is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant steampunk card Linda. Love steampunk but always struggle with it. Think I need some lessons lol.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so wanting to get playing with this CD, Linda, fabulous card hun, and gives me inspiration to get a wiggle on, LOL, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx