Followers

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Vintage Steampunk

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW thank you to everyone who joined our first challenge over at Scribble and Scrap.  Today is the start of our new challenge and the theme is Anything Goes.  My teamies have made some amazing projects and I do hope that you will pop along to the blog and we look forward to seeing your creations too.

I have used Vintage Steampunk Lady which you can purchase here.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card which I have matted and layered black/gold card which I have wrapped brown lace around.
2. The image was printed onto Super Smooth card which I then lightly coloured with Copic's. I then distressed around the image using Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I then matted and layered this onto black card.
3. I added metal leaf and flower which I added a gem to the centre.
4. To finish off I added the ticket which is from Tim Hotlz.


Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage style creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card as always Linda and such a fabulous digi image :) Love, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous Linda! Love how you've coloured the image so softly. And she's so beautifully displayed too. Love this one!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Linda, love the design, and the gorgeous flower embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful vintage card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Linda. The way you've used subtle colouring on the image really gives it dimension. The flower and leaf look wonderful too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, she is gorgeous and love the vintage feel to it, that flower is stunning :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card.....with a lovely Vintage feel....
    It was so good to see you yesterday and your demo was great and so informative...have a relaxing holiday and see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Linda ,love the vintage look
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card. I totally adore the great metal flower you have used on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful and love the metal flower!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card Linda. Love the metal flower. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous vintage image...and I am just loving you card,great layout and embellishing....xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful Linda - really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous,love the metal flower.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Linda. I do like that image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so stunning Linda love this image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super vintage/steampunk image, fabulous card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda, this is such a perfect vintage card! So beautifully put together and I LOVE that flower! Wow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your vintage card! Thank you for entering your project at Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fab Vintage card Linda, great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card Linda! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great vintage design and perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx