Followers

Saturday, 14 September 2013

Vogue...

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

We have had a glorious sunny day here today, got two washer loads of washing out, dried, ironed and now put away.  Sorted out craft room ready for my marathon Christmas Card making next week.

Tonight's card if for the daily challenge over on Facebook Mad Crafters Giggle group.  The theme is fashion.


Recipe

1. DL white card which I have matted and layered black and red card.
2. I die cut the cogs using black and red using Spellbinder Dies
3. The hat has been embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Black embossing powder onto red card and cut out.
4. The stamped image is from Kanban which I stamped with Distress Embossing Ink and used Frantage Scarlet onto black pearlescent card, cut out and adhered to the card with Pinflair
5. To finish off I added black pearl gems to two of the corners.



Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda. Love the image and the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love red and black Linda - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another brilliant card Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I so love the red and black effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, I like the image and the striking red.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card hun. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda, red & black is so dramatic, love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda Oh do you want to do my ironing too lol the weather here is awful I have been trying to dry washing for 2 days now it just keeps raining do hate this weather
    Another beautiful card from you love the colours there must be somethhing in the air for doing red & black cards haha enjoy the rest of the weekend and good luck with your xmas marathon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that colour combo - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is lovely Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the effect you have used on this one.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous in red with the black. Stunning. Cheers Holley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the red and black combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely, thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Creative moments

    Ziggy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I love that image and red and black is one of my favourite colour combos!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at PunkYouGirl!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx