We have had a glorious sunny day here today, got two washer loads of washing out, dried, ironed and now put away. Sorted out craft room ready for my marathon Christmas Card making next week.
Tonight's card if for the daily challenge over on Facebook Mad Crafters Giggle group. The theme is fashion.
1. DL white card which I have matted and layered black and red card.
2. I die cut the cogs using black and red using Spellbinder Dies
3. The hat has been embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Black embossing powder onto red card and cut out.
4. The stamped image is from Kanban which I stamped with Distress Embossing Ink and used Frantage Scarlet onto black pearlescent card, cut out and adhered to the card with Pinflair
5. To finish off I added black pearl gems to two of the corners.
Thank you for visiting Today