Followers

Monday, 2 September 2013

Wild Lily

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post from me this morning as I have a few errands to run and then some DT work and start sorting stuff out before Wednesday as Kath and I are off to Dorset on Thursday.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 silver pearlescent card which I have matted and layered pink embossed mirri card and wrapped a ribbon around the bottom half.
2. The topper is made using coloured card, Wild Lily Stencil and Amethyst Sparkle Medium all products from Imagination Crafts.
3. To finish off I have tied a faux bow added 3 small butterflies, birthday sentiment and pearl gems.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely sparkly creation, have fun in Dorset xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Linda i love that stencil.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped back to say thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sparkling wild lilies - lovely colours, super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty . love it . Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Linda, I love......this, the colours are stunning ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super duper Linda - great sparkle - have a great day and enjoy Dorset! Sounds fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so beautiful. Loving the purple hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, your card is simply fabulous!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda this is gorgeous, my lovely friend, hope you and Kath have a great time in Dorset...love and hugs..


    Whilst I am here I would like to thank you with my DT hat on, for joining us at both, Glitter n Sparkle and Delicious Doodles, this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card and a gorgeous back ground xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Linda. Really love that stencil.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx