A busy day here today so far, I have done the food shopping and a bit of housework before I could even think of getting into my craft room. How has your morning been? I have a bit of work to get done this afternoon which will run into tonight too.
So before I get stuck in I thought I would show you another project I made yesterday whilst at Kath's for our crafting session. Again the inspiration for this canvas came from October's Craft Stamper (page 23) by Elizabeth Borer's Vintage Wall Hanging.
1. 8 x 8 square canvas which I have painted with purple acrylic paint. I then distressed the edges of the canvas with Lilac PanPastel
2. Corrugated card was painted white and I have added lace and bead trim.
3. The image is from Paper Artsy which I matted and layered onto white card and placed at an angle onto the card.
4. Using Tim Holtz flower die I cut out flower shapes to make 2 large and a small flower using purple and white card. Using Papermania paper pack I cut out the leaves using Spellbinder Foilage Dies.
5. I added beaded gems spray in clear to the large flower below the image and to the top left I added a small and large flower with leaves and purple beaded spray.
Thank you for stopping by Today