I have had a brilliant day today crafting with Kath and managed to do 3 projects, one of which I am showing you tonight.
My inspiration came from the Craft Stamper October issue magazine on page 23 by Elizabeth Borer Rose Box. Here is my interpretation.
1. Painted a wooden box with cream acrylic paint then stamped around the edges with Ivy stamp from Sheena Douglass' Little bit Magical stamp set and painted with Bundle Sage Distress Ink. I then distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.
2. I tore up some corrugated card and painted with cream acrylic paint. I then stamped Script Background from Indigo Blue with Brown Stazon onto the card. I wrapped beige ribbon and lace around the corrugated card and adhered to the lid of the box.
3. I the used Tim Holtz flower and leaf dies and stamped the leaves with the script, dipped the flower into UTEE.
4. The beads I made into bows and arranged the stick pins and adhered the rose and leaves.
5. To finish off I added a resin rose inked with Brown Stazon, a metal corner and cut out a tag die inked with vintage photo and added "Memories" from Tim Holtz Chit Chat book.
Thank you for stopping by Today