Followers

Monday, 21 October 2013

Annabel the Witch

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I managed to keep dry today whilst I was out which was quite lucky as I came home the heavens opened and it persisted down for the rest of the day. I hope you have all had a fabulous day.

Today's card is cute Halloween card, I found this stamp in my stash which I have had for quite sometime so thought I would do some colouring for a change.  She is from Crafty Sentiments don't you think she is so cute?


Recipe

1. A5 black card which I have matted and layered paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells.  I have stamped cobwebs and spiders from my stash.
2. The second layer is white card which I have distressed with Seedless Preserves distress ink.
3. I stamped Annabel and coloured in with Copic Sketch Pens and used Dried Marigold distress ink around the image then cut out using Spellbinder Fleur de lis Rectangle die.
4. The sentiment is from Steampunk Spells paper pack.
5. To finish off I have added pearl gems.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous Linda The image is such a cutie.
    Hope this works I am having so much trouble with with commenting at the moment
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great image and colouring, Px hope you had a great holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute Linda. Lovely image and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is just so cute,love it,hope you had a great holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant Halloween card Linda. The stamped cobwebs and spiders are fabulous and the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this cute halloween card Linda, the image is adorable and the design's fab too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! very cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. annabel is looking just gorgeous! Wonderful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Halloween card Linda. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Linda, love this image, papers and lovely design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, I think she is super cute, fabulous card, my lovely, as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Annabel certainly is a cutie, love the way you've coloured her x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Annabel is adorable, great layout xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute and very beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute image love the card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful,gorgeous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. C ute image Linda, coloured beautifully, love the spiders!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. yes Linda she is very very cute and is that some luscious Graphic 45 paper I spot for the background.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooo, she is so cute! love that little witch, great card. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute Halloween card. I love Crafty image.Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet spooky card.
    Love it.
    Thanks for joining in with us this week for our ‘Halloween’ challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Pink Gem Designs,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx