I hope you are all well and keeping dry and safe with the bad weather that we are experiencing in the UK.
Whew what a busy weekend I have had, what with getting my new kitten, housework and visiting my granddaughters the weekend sure has gone in the blink of an eye. I hope you all had a fab weekend.
I made this card yesterday for last night's challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group.
1. 8 x 8 rust coloured card which I have scored and folded the front of the card back to make a "Z" card.
2. I printed off the backing papers from My Craft Studio CD ? which I have layered onto the inside of the card and on the front fold.
3. The topper is made using Imagination Crafts Field View stencil and Sparkle Medium Antique Bronze onto black shiny card which I then matted and layered onto red shinyy card.
4. I punch out 3 small butterflies and added to the topper.
5. Using Orange ribbon I made a triple bow, added a green leaf and 3 red flowers. The centre of the flowers and decoration on the corners we made using Liquid Pearls Cantaloupe.
Thank you for stopping by Today