Followers

Monday, 28 October 2013

Autumn Meadow

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well and keeping dry and safe with the bad weather that we are experiencing in the UK.

Whew what a busy weekend I have had, what with getting my new kitten, housework and visiting my granddaughters the weekend sure has gone in the blink of an eye.  I hope you all had a fab weekend.

I made this card yesterday for last night's challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 rust coloured card which I have scored and folded the front of the card back to make a "Z" card.
2. I printed off the backing papers from My Craft Studio CD ? which I have layered onto the inside of the card and on the front fold.
3. The topper is made using Imagination Crafts Field View stencil and Sparkle Medium Antique Bronze onto black shiny card which I then matted and layered onto red shinyy card.
4. I punch out 3 small butterflies and added to the topper.
5. Using Orange ribbon I made a triple bow, added a green leaf and 3 red flowers.  The centre of the flowers and decoration on the corners we made using Liquid Pearls Cantaloupe.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Morning Lovely, gorgeous dramatic card Linda, stunning, love the rich red xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a very busy weekend Linda - fab card hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card Linda, love the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Z fold card - glad you've had a pleasant (if busy)weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design and sparkle Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Rich and sparkly Card Love it Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new kitten, how exciting! :) Lovely warm card too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a very lovely card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely entry to my Treemendous theme at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this card is beautiful! So autumnal and pretty! And I love that it's glittery!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, this is a beautiful and very striking card, I love it and your new fur baby addition to the family is adorable too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful card, lovely colours, congrats on your new kitten :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the sparkle! Beautiful butterflies,too - thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful glittery fall card! Thank you so much for entering Simply Create Too’s Bingo challenge! I hope you will play again in the upcoming challenges!
    Cornelia – Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card linda, love the image and all the sparkle.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda, loving this card, you've used techniques I haven't tried before so I will be popping by often to learn and be inspired. It was so good to hear from you, thanks for popping by my blog and for your kind remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the stencil you have used and the lovely colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, Linda this is stunning, love this card my lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Love the sparkle in this night time scene .
    Lovely card .
    Thanks ,Linda, for sharing this on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your blingy creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Linda: Your card is very pretty. Thank you for playing BINGO with us at Simply Create Too--I see all the items under our letter "N".

    Looking forward to seeing your entries in our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great design Linda. Love the effect that the paste gives. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cool technique - that glitter medium through the stencil. Works wonderfully on the black CS.

    Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx