I have had a good day today, went to see Kath and caught up on all our news. It was lovely to spend time just drinking coffee, eating cake and relaxing. Next week we will be starting our crafting together again. So looking forward to that.
I have been playing with Mica Powders and Lavinia Stamps and this is what I came up with.
1. 8 x 8 pearlescent cream card
2. Core'dination card embossed using flourishes embossing folder, I inked over with Versamark and dusted orange mica powder (Imagination Crafts) over the card.
3. Black shiny card I have inked all over with Versamark and added Gold and Bronze Mica Powders over then dusted off the excess.
4. Using stamps by Lavinia I have inked the fairies, flowers and stars with Memento Black ink and heat set.
5. To finish off I added metal leaves and brown pearls to 3 of the corners
Thank you for stopping by Today