Followers

Friday, 18 October 2013

Blooming Bicycle

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A good productive crafty day today, got quite a few projects started and just need to finish them off.
I hope you have all had a good day too.

Tonight's card is made using my new stamp from Anna Marie Designs, it caught my eye last week at the Sincerely Yours show at Leigh.


Recipe

1. A5 black card which I have matted and layered pink card with black ribbon wrapped around the centre.
2. Black card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die.
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card with Versamark and embossed with WOW black embossing powder.  I coloured the flowers with a combination of Copic Sketch pens and Spica glitter pens.  I added dots around the image with R20 and R83.
4. I cut out 4 butterflies with Martha Stewart punch in pink and back card.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment, pink and black gems to the butterflies and down 2 sides of the card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



21 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love anything with bikes on xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is amazing I LOVE THAT STAMP.....Gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little bicycle and love the background behind it! VERY pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty stamp Linda - no wonder it caught your eye - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great Linda love the bike xx Jna

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful stamp linda, love the design and colour combo.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun image. Nice job on your card. Thanks for linking it up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the stamp! Jackie DT member ds4j

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card Linda. An unusual bike image.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love pink and black on a card, and the image on this one is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Linda, I like the bike image and the butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful card beautiful with all that glitter Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Linda, love the delicate image and colour tones x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card Linda ,this is one of my favourite stamps
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely stamp,it looks so pretty with the sparkle, lovely card.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Linda.
    Thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member


    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘EMBOSSING WET or DRY’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy!
    Good luck and we hope to see you again.
    DS4J DT Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a stunning bicycle Linda. Lovely card and pretty color. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx