A good productive crafty day today, got quite a few projects started and just need to finish them off.
I hope you have all had a good day too.
Tonight's card is made using my new stamp from Anna Marie Designs, it caught my eye last week at the Sincerely Yours show at Leigh.
1. A5 black card which I have matted and layered pink card with black ribbon wrapped around the centre.
2. Black card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die.
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card with Versamark and embossed with WOW black embossing powder. I coloured the flowers with a combination of Copic Sketch pens and Spica glitter pens. I added dots around the image with R20 and R83.
4. I cut out 4 butterflies with Martha Stewart punch in pink and back card.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment, pink and black gems to the butterflies and down 2 sides of the card.
Thank you for stopping by Today