A later than usual post for me tonight. Well my hot date with the steamer has gone well and the walls in the dining room now are bare as are the cupboards in the lounge, all packed away. I can now spend the rest of the week and weekend crafting. I have about 6 projects that need to be done by Sunday.
Now to share some exciting news with you too. I was asked by Jean and Bob from BJ Crafts to be part of their design team in September. I am also responsible for their blog too. Here is the link and would be so grateful if you could hop on over and follower.
Tonight's card I have made for our daily challenge over on Facebook group Mad Crafter's Giggle. It was a quick card to make but I think it is quite effective.
1. Shaped 6 x 6 blue card which I have matted and layered pale brown card cut out with Spellbinder Circle die.
2. Attached doily and then the topper with foam pads.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and I have used Copic grey pen around the image and Spica pen in blue on the bluebells and a darker blue around the edge of the topper.
4. I made a bow with navy blue and beige ribbon and added 3 buttons.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today