Followers

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Cake Anyone

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Don't you just love Lili of the Valley stamps and toppers?  I do love this cute image and enjoy making this card.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have matted and layered patterned card which I have distressed with Vintage Photo.
2. I matted and layered the topper which I have distressed with Aged Mahogany onto green card.
3. I have added a sentiment and 3 green buttons.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


12 comments:

  1. Great card with such a cute image....and yes I do Love cake...hope you are enjoying your holiday....hugs....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and cute! Love those big buttons.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet and very beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Linda, love this cute image.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. super image Linda - really fabulous and a gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, love the cute image and the colour combination. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda. The image and paper are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Linda. Cute topper and love the paper and buttons.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really adorable, love the sweet image and layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card I like the lotv stamps they are always too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully cute topper, I agree LOTV are excellent for toppers and stamps. Love the card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx