So excited today as I am going to be picking up my new baby kitten. She is called Precious and I can't wait to bring her home. Here is a photograph off her, isn't she gorgeous, she is 10 weeks old so I am going to have my hands full for sure.
Here is my card for today
1. Centre stepper card from Kraftyhands
2. First layer is gold mirri card cut with Spellbinder die
3. The image is from Hobby House and is an Elisabeth Bell image. I have used Copic pen to add the dots around the image and Stickles Frosted Lace around the topper.
4. I have threaded gold ribbon through lace and adhered to base of card.
5. To finish off I have used Tattered Lace dies for the sentiment and coloured with Copic Sketch marker. and added flowers to either side of the image and the base card.
Thank you for stopping by Today