Followers

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Christmas a Deux

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whilst you are reading this I will be sunning myself on holiday in Turkey!  I hope you are all well and getting some crafting done.  I have scheduled blog posts everyday for you as inspiration and hope you can leave a comment.




Recipe

1. 6 x 6 square gold pearlescent ribbed card which I have matted black card onto the base.
2. The topper is from Hunkydory and I have matted and layered this onto red card.
3. To finish off I have added a sentiment and red gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


13 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Linda - love the colour scheme - hope Turkey is being good to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Linda - have a great holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love the red frame around the image. It really makes it pop. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the colours and the gems.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Linda! Hope y'all are having a wonderful time!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing catch up again!You have been busy again, this is a beautiful Christmas card. Hope you have a fabulous holiday. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulously elegant card Linda. The image and shape are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, this is a fab card. The colours are very striking, love it.
    Hope you are having a relaxing holiday. Will speak to you on your return. In the meanwhile, enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Linda, great image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous elegant card Linda. Hope you have a fab time in Turkey.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is gorgeous love this image a fab card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx