Followers

Monday, 14 October 2013

Christmas Fairy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A brighter day here today, I can even see a bit of blue sky!  I hope you all had a great weekend and ready for the week.

I have decided that I should start and make more Christmas cards as it isn't that far off, I have been making Christmas cards throughout the year but I think I need to get a lot more made.  When I was shopping on Saturday I was shocked to see that the shops have got their Christmas stock out!  Anyway here is a card I have made this morning.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 gold pearlescent card which I have matted and layered Core'dinations Traditional Collection card in red and green (the green is embossed with Merry Christmas)
2. Using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 I have cut out a piece of the red card.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and an Elisabeth Bell image.  I have glittered her dress and wings and distressed the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Gold, I layered onto the red card with foam pads
4. I used gold organza ribbon to make the bow and curled the ribbon, I attached 2 small bows to either end.
5. To finish off I added pearl gems to the topper and the centre of the bow and added a sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Love this Linda - and isn't she a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is so cute, fabulous image and colours and I love how the ribbon is draped..yes our shops, sell xmas from about the end of July...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda very beautiful image and i love how you did the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda,thank you for joing in the Crafting Musketeers challenge - Denise (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, thanks for joining us at Rocyns Fetish this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the embossed background and the way you curled the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Linda - love how the ribbon sits xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all that green and the fantastic ribbon treatment!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet image, love the colours and your ribbon is draped beautifully, great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image, love the twisted ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very sweet and beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is a beauty Linda. Love the images.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Love how you did the ribbon.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A cute image on a very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card Linda, a great Christmas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Linda. Love the embossing and the way you have done the ribbon.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Linda, love this cute image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, lovely sweet image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your delightful card for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' - and thanks also for entering my CHNC challenge 146 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for adding for Crafting Musketeers - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing your lovely festive card at Christmas Cards All Year Round' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing your stunning Xmas card with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW What a great.......beautiful project.......love all the colors......We really appreciate you taking the time to enter our weekly challenge over on Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 181 SQUARE CARDS ONLY ...........wish you good luck in the draw and really hope you join us again!!!!!

    SOMA
    (Robyn's Fetish DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx