Well apart from lots of rain we seemed to have escaped the wind here so far. I hope my friends in the UK in particular down south are all safe.
I have had quite a busy day here getting rather messy with paints and mica powders, nothing I can show you yet. Here is a quick Christmas card I made this afternoon.
1. 6 x 6 silver pearlescent card which I have matted and layered Christmas paper from my stash.
2. My next layer is red mirri card which has been cut out with an Oval Spellbinder die.
3. The topper is Mulberry Wood which I have raised with foam pads.
4. I added red card candi to two of the corners.
5. I have added a sentiment and a stem of flowers which I looped around the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today