Followers

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Fairy Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

An early morning start for me this morning as I couldn't sleep, I made quite a few cards and this is one of them.  I am off to visit Kath my crafting friend today, no crafting just catching up as I haven't seen her for over 4 weeks so really looking forward to it.  I hope you all have a fabulous day and will catch up with you all later on today.


Recipe

1. White pearlescent card made into a side stepper card and the edges punched with a corner punch.
2. I have added a strip of Washi tape and added pearls to the centre of the flowers.
3. Purple and lilac pearlescent card matted and layered for the topper which is from Hobby House.
4. I have added glitter to her wings using Wink of Stella Brush in Silver, Spica glitter pens in shades of purple to her dress.  I have coloured the background with Copic Sketch Marker BV20.
5. The sentiment is from my stash which I have coloured with the above Copic Marker.
6. I have added purple roses and beads either side of the sentiment and a butterfly

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. That little fairy is adorable - love the colours you have used - great easel card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image and great design Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and Kath, have a fabulous day, Linda, love this card, beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty stepper Linda...gorgeous colours.

    Big hugs from both of us.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this card, gorgeous image and my favourite colours.Have a great time with Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally sweet. Love how you used the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING, LOVE THE COLOURS XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and design Linda. Enjoy your day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, beautiful image and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Linda. The colour and topper are wonderful.
    I hope you have a great time with Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the stepper style and the embellishments,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the colours and the lovely fairy topper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Wee Stamp fairy you coloured her beautifully. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous fairy image Linda - such a pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is very sweet and beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Love the colours hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card and pretty image
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Happy Crafting
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning work. That image is just gorgeous. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card with beautiful colours..... it's worth waking early when you make something so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a stunning stepper card Linda, love the cute image and the pretty colours too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card and image...so loviing the purples, my fave colour!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing as all ways Linda
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful stepper card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, love the colours and the image is very cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card and coloring! Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  27. A gorgeous stepper card, gorgeous image and colours. Thank you for joining us at CBN challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx