An early morning start for me this morning as I couldn't sleep, I made quite a few cards and this is one of them. I am off to visit Kath my crafting friend today, no crafting just catching up as I haven't seen her for over 4 weeks so really looking forward to it. I hope you all have a fabulous day and will catch up with you all later on today.
1. White pearlescent card made into a side stepper card and the edges punched with a corner punch.
2. I have added a strip of Washi tape and added pearls to the centre of the flowers.
3. Purple and lilac pearlescent card matted and layered for the topper which is from Hobby House.
4. I have added glitter to her wings using Wink of Stella Brush in Silver, Spica glitter pens in shades of purple to her dress. I have coloured the background with Copic Sketch Marker BV20.
5. The sentiment is from my stash which I have coloured with the above Copic Marker.
6. I have added purple roses and beads either side of the sentiment and a butterfly
Thank you for stopping by Today