A very early post from me this morning as I am off to visit my parents today so not sure when I will get home to post. I hope you all have a lovely day and manage to get some crafting done.
This is one of the cards I made yesterday.
1. White shaped card
2. Core'dination White Wash card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Labels 1 and distressed and inked with Distress Ink Stormy Sky. I then wrapped white lace around.
3. I used Spellbinder Scalloped Circle die to cut out silver card with blue dots.
4. The image is from Hobby House and I have used Glimmer dust for her wings and distressed around with image with Stormy Sky. Matted and layered onto the silver card.
5. I have added stick pins from my stash and flower distressed with stormy sky.
6. To finish off I have added a sentiment and blue pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today