Followers

Monday, 14 October 2013

Falling Leaves

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy day here sorting out cupboards and packing up glassware, books and other ornaments.  I didn't realise we had so much stuff!  We have quite a bit going to the charity shop.  We are getting all the units and cupboards downstairs sorted, then stripping all the walls in the lounge and dining room as the plasterer is coming in to plaster all the walls downstairs at the beginning of November. Deep JOY - NOT! But it does need to be done.

Anyway less waffle from me, how has your day been?  Here is a card I made this afternoon for a few challenges, I do love Autumn colours and this stamp from Imagination Crafts fitted the bill brilliantly.  Lovely to get back into the crafting zone.


Recipe

1. I have covered a 6 x 6 white square card with paper from LOTV called Beach Bliss
2. The second layer is from First Edition Sweet Owl, I have dusted over this with PanPastels in Orange and Burnt Sienna.  I then added a strip of card from the same paper pack which has pink leaves on it.
3. I stamped the image onto white card with Versamark and dusted bronze mica powders over then dusted PanPastel Burnt Sienna Shade over the whole area and coloured the flowers with Red, Orange and Burnt Sienna.
4. I stamped the separate leaf 3 times with Versamark and coloured with the same coloured PanPastels as mentioned above, then arranged them down the side.
5. To finish off I have added Card Candi, a metal bug charm and using Tim Holtz Ideology letter spelt the word "Autumn".


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. A lovely card Linda. I absolutely love the colours, so warm and Autumnal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful autumnal card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Autumnal card Linda and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Linda. I just love the Autumn colours yet when you look outside its nothing like that! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Linda, spot on Autumnal colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous seasonal design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely autumnal card Linda. Just love the stamp and the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Linda and gorgeous, warm Autumnal colours. I love the little bug.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous stamp Linda - really beautiful piece - good luck with those cupboards - I cleaned the fridge today and fely hard done to! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful colours Linda, gorgeous stamp. good luck with the sorting out...
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Linda.....although I'm not keen on Autumn, I do adore the colours it brings. Love the leaves on this card xx Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous Autumn card, love the colours this time of year.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful autumn! love the colors. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Autumn card Linda.Lovely colours, great design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning Sweetie, such lovely colours, I don't envy you with all the sorting out & work in the house, but it will be worth it xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I'm in would not let me leave a comment last nite ! Well I love the colours on this Linda ,I do like Autumn and all the colours and the card shows them all
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous Autumnal card, love the colours and the Tim Holtz Ideology letters x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fabulous card Linda, cannot wait to see you at the NEC, then you can point out to me all the "things" I need to create something like this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, love the colours very seasonal :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. it's a beautiful fall card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous,love the colours....great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda this card is stunning I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your design and the colors are perfect for a Fall theme. Thank you for taking time to stop by Mema's Crafts, play with us and share your talent. Please come again real soon, we love it when folks visit with us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your card with all the fall colors and pretty leaves. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is stunning Sweetie, I love the vibrant colours & the design.
    Thank you for joining in the Feeling Crafty challenge, good luck x
    Sylvia DT x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beautiful Linda. Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge and good luck with the moving around lol
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful Autumnal card Linda, rich in colour!
    Thanks for joining us at Pan Pastel Uk and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx