A busy day here sorting out cupboards and packing up glassware, books and other ornaments. I didn't realise we had so much stuff! We have quite a bit going to the charity shop. We are getting all the units and cupboards downstairs sorted, then stripping all the walls in the lounge and dining room as the plasterer is coming in to plaster all the walls downstairs at the beginning of November. Deep JOY - NOT! But it does need to be done.
Anyway less waffle from me, how has your day been? Here is a card I made this afternoon for a few challenges, I do love Autumn colours and this stamp from Imagination Crafts fitted the bill brilliantly. Lovely to get back into the crafting zone.
1. I have covered a 6 x 6 white square card with paper from LOTV called Beach Bliss
2. The second layer is from First Edition Sweet Owl, I have dusted over this with PanPastels in Orange and Burnt Sienna. I then added a strip of card from the same paper pack which has pink leaves on it.
3. I stamped the image onto white card with Versamark and dusted bronze mica powders over then dusted PanPastel Burnt Sienna Shade over the whole area and coloured the flowers with Red, Orange and Burnt Sienna.
4. I stamped the separate leaf 3 times with Versamark and coloured with the same coloured PanPastels as mentioned above, then arranged them down the side.
5. To finish off I have added Card Candi, a metal bug charm and using Tim Holtz Ideology letter spelt the word "Autumn".
Thank you for stopping by Today