Followers

Friday, 11 October 2013

Imagination Crafts Christmas Stamps

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you are reading this we should be making our way back home.  I hope that you have all been well and I can't wait to get back into my craft room and start creating again.

I look forward to making the rounds and visiting your blogs to see what you have all been up to while I have been away.

Today I would like to share some of my cards using Imagination Crafts Decoupage Christmas Stamps.




Thank you all so much for visiting my blog whilst I have been away
I will be returning the favour once I get back home.

Hugs and enjoy your weekend.
xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Linda, love the snowman, sums up xmas for me, to be fair...hope you have had a fabulous, most deserved holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all beautiful Linda - hope you had a fab holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are fantastic!! Great set of cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards,love the images and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are wonderful and beautiful cards Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Linda. I have a couple of the decoupage christmas stamps. Just need to start creating. Hope you had a fab holiday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards Linda, love them all.
    hope you had a safe journey home.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous christmas cards Linda.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Linda. The stamps and backgrounds look fabulous and everything is brilliantly coloured.

    Welcome home. It will be nice to have you back x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work, all beautifully designed xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx