Followers

Thursday, 3 October 2013

Imagination Crafts Christmas Stamps

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all keeping well and the weather is being kind to you all.  As you know I am on my holidays and I have scheduled posts throughout my holiday.  I hope they will inspire you and you enjoy your visits.

Today's cards are made using Imagination Crafts Decoupage Stamps, I made these to show at the Port Sunlight show.  I enjoyed working with these stamps and I hope you like them too!


Little Robin


Candle

Imagination Crafts Christmas Decoupage stamps are wonderful to use!
The are clear polymer stamps and they have the main image as well as sentiments and other smaller stamps to use to create backgrounds which is what I have done with these two cards.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Two Beautiful cards Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Linda - two super cards - I need that Robin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Linda, I like the robin image and the holly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, two fab cards. These stamps are very nice to work with. Can be used as a stamp or they can be 3D decoupaged. Such nice images aren't they !! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards for Christmas!
    Hope you're having a great time.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Linda, the stamps are lovely, especially the robin and ivy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 beautiful christmas cards Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous Christmas cards Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous christmas cards Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Christmas cards great designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are so pretty, I love that gorgeous robin
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice use of the stamps. I also saw the one with the snowman... they look really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx