Followers

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Imagination Crafts Inspiration Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Gosh it doesn't seem two minutes when I last posted about our Halloween challenge over at Imagination Crafts the day I went on holiday!  Where have these two weeks gone for goodness sake!

The design team have made some gorgeous projects to help you all for our Halloween challenge over on the Challenge blog you have 2 weeks left to enter. 


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 scalloped white square card which I have matted and layered purple mirri card and orange pearlescent card.
2. I stencilled the witch, cat and bat onto patterned card with Sparkle Medium Black Stars and then matted onto black card.  I wrapped orange lace around two of the corners and layered onto the pearlescent card.
3. I then added Tim Holtz Chit Chat's and two gold sparkle spiders onto the lace.
4. To finish off I added purple pearl gems to the four corners.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. lovely card Linda, you caught me trying out the old broom just to make sure it works. Only gets used once a year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reiterate what I said on your earlier post...want to know what to use to make these fabby cards..love this Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great halloween card Linda, love the effect of the Black Sparkle Medium x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic halloween card Linda, love the glitter.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fab stencils love this Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card Linda - great mask and love that sparke medium.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Halloween card Linda...love the design and your use of black sparkle medium hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, What a fab card, just love the image.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and fun Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Linda. Aren't these wonderful stencils from I.C.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card Linda ....hubble bubble xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Linda, I like the images and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card Linda - wonderful use of colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sparkle on your card! I like how the witch gives the feeling of flying on her broom:). We appreciate your stopping by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun Halloween card! Love all the stenciling!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous as always Linda.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant, nicely staged xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow fantastic card Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Halloween card, lovely glitter effect on the silhouette. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz this week :) xx
    Check out my blog Candy http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Halloween card, lovely glitter effect on the silhouette. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz this week :) xx
    Check out my blog Candy http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great halloween card Linda. Love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the silhouette done in the glitter. Beautiful. Thank you for joining Glitter n Sparkle.
    Olga DT GnS

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am lovin this awesome creation thanks for joining us at PYG

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for joining us at PunkyouGirl this time with such gorgeous creation I do hope you will join us again and good luck
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Halloween" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx