A quick post this morning before I go off on my holidays. Today is the start of our new challenge over at Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog. The theme is Halloween and the design team and I have got a treat for you all with some stunning projects. We have all used stencils designed by our very own Kath a talented lady she is too! You can purchase Kath's stencils here.
1. 7 x 7 square pearlescent white card.
2. Matted and layered black and holographic silver card angled.
3. Using the Spider's web mask I have stencilled with Sparkle Medium Diamond, once this was dry I then stencilled the black spider in the top left hand corner with Sparkle Medium Black Stars.
4. Before layering this down I added an old spider charm in silver to the web.
5. To finish off I have added a couple more spiders from my stash and using Tim Holtz Chit Chat added the words Spooky, Halloween and Spider.
Thank you for stopping by Today