Followers

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

It takes Two

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing, holiday will be nearly over and I know that I will be itching to get home to do some crafting and catch up with you all.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have matted and layered gold ribbed card.
2. I have matted and layered the topper onto purple mirri card
3. To finish off I have added a sentiment and purple pearl gems.

This topper reminds me of me and my friend!

Thank you so much for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love their dresses. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as ever Linda, love the image and the colours you have chosen...hope you are enjoying your holiday and taking lots of pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picture and card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Linda ,now get back from your holiday you have had long enough lol
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Linda, love this image an design.
    hope you are having a fabulous holiday.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, lovely card, love the chosen colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx