Followers

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Kitty Cat Birthday Wishes

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I wonder how my kitty is doing while we are away.  I will no doubt be missing her but she is being well taken care of.  How are you all doing?



1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have covered with this beautiful pink blossom card from my stash
2. The gold card has been cut out with Spellbinder Labels 11 die
3. The topper is from LOTV which I have inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
4. To finish off I have added a sentiment, flowers and a cute pink polka dot bow.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, missed out on lots whilst I have been off FB and Blogger, but wherever you are Have the Best Time, and have lots of Kitty Cuddles when you get back, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Linda, I like the image the design and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just precious and she's framed out beautifully!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,loving the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and a very beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cutie pie Linda - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Linda, love this cute image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw so cute looks really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Linda. Such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx