Followers

Saturday, 5 October 2013

Let's Dance

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another Christmas card for you today.  I hope you are all well and having fun!


Recipe

1. A5 black card which I have matted and layered white pearlescent card.
2. The patterned card is from the Christmas Hunkydory Kit.
3. The frame of the topper I have raised with foam pads to give a different look.
4. I have added snowflakes and a sentiment to finish off.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


13 comments:

  1. it's a very beautiful card Linda, great image.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design...fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Linda. Love the image. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda - this is just the most beautiful twist on a Christmas card! How unique and how beautiful! I just love this compared to old traditional cards!!!! Love watching your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card linda. Spoke to Sue today on the imagination crafts stall at harrogate. Was lovely toeet her x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Card Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous image Linda, lovely Christmas card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image and the scene.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely christmas card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful and elegant hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx