Followers

Monday, 7 October 2013

Love at Christmas

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing today?  Are you missing me?  I don't do DL cards very often but I do love them, they look so elegant. I love this kit from Hunkydory especially the Art Deco period!


Recipe

1. Gold DL card which I have matted and layered patterned card from Hunkydory Art Deco Christmas Kit
2. The topper has been matted and layered onto black card.
3. The sentiment is from the Kit and I have added black gems to finish off.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


13 comments:

  1. Love this romantic Christmas card, fabulous image and striking colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Linda absolutely stunning!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant card Linda, I like the image,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. Love the image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and elegant looking!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, very elegant and I love the art deco theme.
    I hope you are enjoying your holiday I have just returned from Northern Cyprus ( the Turkish bit)
    it was fab.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderfully elegant card Linda. The Art Deco period is so stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super card Linda - hope the weathers better where you are - very dull and dreary here! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Linda, lovely image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda. A gorgeous image and love the rich colours. Very elegant.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx