Friday already, the weeks sure are going too quickly for my liking! This time last week I was on the beach sunning myself and reading a good book. Today it is so miserable here and I am crafting.
I hope you all have a fabulous day! This card I have made for a few challenges and the challenge I set over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.
1. A5 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered paper from LOTV Frosty Christmas I have wrapped white and silver ribbon around before adhering to the card.
2. My next layer is Core'dinations Traditional Christmas card I have cut into 2 rectangles and painted the embossed presents with Mica Powder (Imagination Crafts).
3. The topper I have covered with Versamark and dusted Mica Powder over then stamped the Snowman (Imagination Crafts) with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire. To seal I have sprayed cheap hairspray over the image.
4. Down both sides I have used 2 snowflake buttons and 4 snowflake embellishments.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today