Followers

Friday, 18 October 2013

Noel

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Friday already, the weeks sure are going too quickly for my liking!  This time last week I was on the beach sunning myself and reading a good book.  Today it is so miserable here and I am crafting.

I hope you all have a fabulous day!  This card I have made for a few challenges and the challenge I set over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.


Recipe

1. A5 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered paper from LOTV Frosty Christmas I have wrapped white and silver ribbon around before adhering to the card.
2. My next layer is Core'dinations Traditional Christmas card I have cut into 2 rectangles and painted the embossed presents with Mica Powder (Imagination Crafts).
3. The topper I have covered with Versamark and dusted Mica Powder over then stamped the Snowman (Imagination Crafts) with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire.  To seal I have sprayed cheap hairspray over the image.
4. Down both sides I have used 2 snowflake buttons and 4 snowflake embellishments.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

29 comments:

  1. Brrrr. Linda, this looks real "frosty" gorgeous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Linda,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Linda and what a cutie snowman the mica powder is a great addition xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, what a fabulous image and the colours are perfect.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman, thanks for playing at CLF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful holiday card. Love all the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card hun and ty for the explanation x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your snowman is a real Christmas cutie but he looks very cold, bless him. A lovely card and thanks for entering it into the MAWTT challenge this week. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the sheen on this looks fabulous Linda - hope you're having a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shiny topper...shows off so much detail! Lovely Christmas card Linda

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!! :) Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter and good luck!
    X Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love blue Christmas cards, like Avril said, so frosty looking xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and I love the sparkly touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely snowman, beautiful colours and lots of sparkle and shine - super card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card loving the sparkle.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Hugs
    Kelly- DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at crafty little fairies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super christmas card makes me feel brrrrr so cold, I have that stamp must get on and use it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely card Linda, the colour works really well with the sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Christmas card Linda, love the snowman. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Linda. Love the snowman stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great card for our "sparkle and shine" challenge! Thanks for linking up with us at Crafty Creations!
    Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card, what a cute snowman - love him !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this frosty little snowman, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute snowman
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card with a real winter feel. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its very pretty and so glimmery!Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx