Followers

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Oh So Pretty

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew what a busy day I have had today, I have made 5 cards and prepped other bits for my Demo's at the NEC.  We have had a beautiful sunny day here and managed to get my towels washed and hung out for a change. I hope you have all had a fabulous day.

This card was made for the one word challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group and the word was Lace.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 Gold pearlescent square card.
2. I have matted and layered brown and blue papers from my stash and wrapped cream lace around 2 corners before adhering to the base of the card.
3. The image is from Scribble and Scrap which I have distressed the edges with Vintage Photo and matted and layered onto Kraft card.
4. The flourish is from my stash and I have added the roses after I had distressed them with Tea Dye.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment Best Wishes and pale blue pearl gems.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Linda !
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, lovely vintage image and I love how you have used it...I am coming to the NEC for three days so I will pop along for a catch up and crafty hug.... Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image and card. Love the lace treatment in the corners like that. Lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely vintage card Linda
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicate, feminine and so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous vintage image and a wonderful card Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Linda. Lovely misty colours and the flowers are lovely.

    You are so busy, how do you manage it.

    Kay
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Linda, what a gorgeous image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful vintage image Linda, love your card..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful vintage style card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Linda, I do love, vintage, this is gorgeous hun, love and hugs,



    13 sleeps LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous vintage card with us

    Such a pretty image, and I love what you have done with the roses to age them

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful vintage design. Loving the soft colouring and pretty flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card, the flowers and image are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Lovely! Thanks for enterng at Creative Moments. Leona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx