Whew isn't October going so fast! Before we know it it will be Christmas, so scary how quick this year is disappearing. LOL I am sure it goes quicker the older I get. I am off out to visit my granddaughters today so will catch up with you all later.
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Scribble and Scrap and as always the theme is Anything Goes. Have you checked out Lexie's website? She has some interesting digi's in there as well as paper packs too.
1. White 17cm x 17 cm square card
2. Purple card distressed around the edges and used Seedless Preserves ink on the edges, I then wrapped cream lace with lemon ribbon threaded through.
3. Second layer is paper from Papermania which I have distressed as the base card but inked the whole of the page with the Distress Ink and curled the edges.
4. The image is from Scribble and Scrap which I have layered onto purple card.
5. The leaves have been distressed with bundle sage and I have added flowers from my stash.
6. To finish off I have added 3 cream buttons, pearl gems a lemon double bow and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today