Followers

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Time

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am off to Kath's today for our weekly crafting session.  We are making a canvas today and maybe altering a box.  Really looking forward to today very much.

I just want to let you know that Precious has settled in really well and at the moment Tiggy is tolerating being followed by a little one.  She make me laugh every day with her antics and last night they both sat with us on the couch, Precious on daddy's knee and Tiggy in between the both of us.

Here is my card for today which I made for last night's one word challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group.  The word was "Time".



Recipe

1. White 6 x 6 square card made into an Easel Card.
2. I have backed Dark Blue card with paper from my stash which I had distressed with Vintage Photo.
3. The clock topper is also from my stash which I have distressed with Vintage photo and matted and layered onto mink pearlescent card.  I have added a watch face and mechanism to the topper.
4.  I have stamped the large and small watches from Visible Image Time stamp set with WOW Blueberry Embossing Powder then distressed with vintage photo.  I stamped Time from the set and embossed with the same embossing powder as the watches.
5. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered watch paper distressed with vintage photo. The stopper is a strip of card I have wrapped Baker's twine around and adhered to the base with foam pads.  I then added the smaller watch with Pinflair.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx






26 comments:

  1. Linda this is brilliant as ever, love all the colours here, xxx

    ps 8 sleeps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Linda and with my DT hat on thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments. Glad to hear Precious is settling in! Bless - she's so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very beautiful Linda, beautiful done.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you kitty is settling in Linda. They give such joy. Fabulous card design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Linda, love the backing paper and topper. So pleased Precious is settling in and looks as though she is ruling the roost already!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card & fab colours, glad Precious has settled in well, Tiggy will love having a companion .....eventually lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card Linda....is soooo nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. Love all the clocks, great guy card. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Linda what a fabulous card! This would be perfect for my hubby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Linda! Great design and colours, fab 'mans' card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wondereful easel card. Love the time pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card ,great image thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook site Hugs T (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card for a "time" challenge!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this hun fabulous as always

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love old watch and clock images and this card is just marvelous, Linda! Love the blue and brown combo. So glad to hear that both Tiggy and Precious are adjusting to each other. I remember when I brought Honey home that it took a significant time for the Dowager Duchess to accept a new fur baby. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad that precious is settling in nicely! Great card Linda - love the colours and the clock faces are super!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is Great Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A brilliantly creative card Linda
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card Linda very fitting for the challenges -- hope you had a good day with Kath today x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing your great creation with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, good luck in the draw and hope to see your work again! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great card Linda. All the elements work so well together.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I so love this Linda, fabulous!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A great card, love the colour scheme - Thanks so much for sharing, lovely to see you over at FSC...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A really cool card! Thanks for sharing with us at FSC!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx