I am off to Kath's today for our weekly crafting session. We are making a canvas today and maybe altering a box. Really looking forward to today very much.
I just want to let you know that Precious has settled in really well and at the moment Tiggy is tolerating being followed by a little one. She make me laugh every day with her antics and last night they both sat with us on the couch, Precious on daddy's knee and Tiggy in between the both of us.
Here is my card for today which I made for last night's one word challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group. The word was "Time".
1. White 6 x 6 square card made into an Easel Card.
2. I have backed Dark Blue card with paper from my stash which I had distressed with Vintage Photo.
3. The clock topper is also from my stash which I have distressed with Vintage photo and matted and layered onto mink pearlescent card. I have added a watch face and mechanism to the topper.
4. I have stamped the large and small watches from Visible Image Time stamp set with WOW Blueberry Embossing Powder then distressed with vintage photo. I stamped Time from the set and embossed with the same embossing powder as the watches.
5. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered watch paper distressed with vintage photo. The stopper is a strip of card I have wrapped Baker's twine around and adhered to the base with foam pads. I then added the smaller watch with Pinflair.
Thank you for visiting Today