Followers

Friday, 25 October 2013

Wish you were here!

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a wonderful day.  Both my parents are well and it was lovely spending some time with them today.  I even managed to stay dry too.  We have just had thunder and lightening and a deluge of rain, seems to have stopped at the moment.

Tonight I am sharing a card and a box I have made for a couple of challenges over on Facebook group Mad Crafter's Giggle.  The card is for the Tic, Tac Toe and the box is for the one word challenge.

I have made this box using Centura pearlescent card and my Hougie board.
The paper and embellishments are from my stash


Recipe

1. A5 Kraft Card
2. 1st layer is mink pearlescent card which I have faux stitched with a black Micron pen.
3. 3rd layer is paper from Papermania called Bookprint which I have distressed with Vintage Photo I have added an Eiffel tower charm with a brad.
4. The Postcard is from Kraftyhands Man about Town matted onto brown card and again I have added faux stitching.
5. I stamped the vintage car which is from Visible Image with my Glue Pad and added Gilding Flakes.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely box! Great vintage theme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Linda, the box is beautiful too.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous creations Linda, the box is beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card & box Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the card is stunning the box is wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card AND the box! That card is just so wonderful with all the distressing!! Love it. Wish I could do something like that and make it look this pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful vintage card Linda and a super box - fabulous!!! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous box Linda and I love the card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage card Linda and the box is gorgeous.
    Have a good weekend.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful box and awesome card, so much to see.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great vintage look! Wonderful job on the distressing and your use of ink is spot on. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda,
    Your box is stunning...I love the vintage style and that fantastic vintage image, guess you have noticed that I love vintage,lol.

    Thank you so much for joining in with our very first challenge at CraftyHands...xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both wonderful projects, Linda, I am using Paris, as a DT card, what my spot, sometime next week, so very different from yours..so glad you had a fabulous visit with your Mum and Dad, Linda...love and hugs xxx

    ps 12 sleeps, although the way I am going might be no sleeps for me, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two fabulous projects Linda, love the vintage card. So glad you enjoyed your time with your parents x

    ReplyDelete
  15. brilliant project love it - thank you for joining in the Crafty Girls Challenges - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your box looks gorgeous, and your card is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Linda! Love what you have done with the Vintage Car stamp and the background is beautiful. Thanks for entering our challenge. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful decorated box but even more beautiful card love the vintage look and images and great B.paper-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful box Linda, I love the colour tones and vintage feel.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our very first challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xx (CraftyHands DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderfull projects,thanks for joining in the challenge at Visible image x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab vintage card Linda, fantastic layout and all the best for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous masculine card. Thank you for joining in the Visible Image challenge this month.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous creation- just perfect for our Metal challenge.. thank you so much for participating in A Creative Romance challenge... good luck in the draw! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx