Followers

Thursday, 28 November 2013

A Hoot of a Christmas

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a wonderful day, I have managed to get into my craft room this afternoon and do a bit of crafting.  Tomorrow afternoon I will be making a start on finishing my Christmas cards.  I still have about 50 more to make so need to get my head down and get them done.  How are you doing with your Christmas cards?

Tonight's card is for the challenge over at Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group which is birds.  It feels like ages since I took part.

 
Recipe
 
1.  7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered gold and holly patterned red and gold card.
2. I have wrapped Christmas ribbon around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. I have added a sentiment to the centre of the ribbon.
4. I stamped with image with Versafine and embossed with WOW matt embossing powder, then coloured with Copic's and added Spica glitter pens to the hats and berries.
5. To finish off I have added green gem stones to the corners.
 
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
 
7 Kids Challenge Blog #87 - Anything Goes
Crafters Café Blog Challenge #39 - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Challenges - #195 - Cute Critters
Shopping our Stash #121 - Holiday or Winter
 
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. Linda, this is gorgeous, my friend, love that sweet image, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot of a card Linda...lovely....and as for Christmas cards ...well. I made my first five today....( I suppose it is a start ) ...hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous hun x wd appreciate if u d pop over to my blog too - http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,great image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, card so love the backing papers on this :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Linda - love this stamp - so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous Christmas card Linda, love this image and layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card Linda. Great stamp and love the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that Image is so cute Great Card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, super cute image and lovely bp, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with some gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorjuss card fab as always Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design and Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty and festive!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx