Followers

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Autumn Bird House

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I have had a lovely weekend and met such lovely crafters.  I have made lots of new friends and it was lovely to see Sue, Harvey, Jean and Bob again.  We went to see That'll be the Day on Friday night which was fabulous.

Today's card is one of my samples I made for the weekend. 

 
Recipe
 
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered brown pearlescent card onto.
2. The topper is patterned card from Imagination Crafts which I have painted with Crackle medium and then cream acrylic paint.  I then stamped the image and foliage with Versamark and dusted over with Bronze Mica Powder.
3. I have wrapped twine around the bottom and added 3 leaves and a feather.
 
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. super card Linda - lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fabulous time, and I loved that film "David Essex" yummy...my claim to fame is I have a picture taken with him, LOL....onto the card, fantastic as ever, Linda my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic love those rich colours Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the colours and stamping with the Mica Powder.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda, love the colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the addition of the leaves and feather on this beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Linda, the bird house stamp is gorgeous and I love the simple embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Linda. Great stamp and love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, love the colours and the background effect you have created Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely work, gorgeous embossing. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, and the addition of the feather is a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. CRACK L ING Card Linda - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful image and a fabulous background you have created - love the feather!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda, fab stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and technique. Thanks you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers network Facebook site hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda, Beautiful card, love the colours and the birdhouse looks fabulous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx