Followers

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Birds of a Feather

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a fabulous day and are keeping warm, it sure has gone a lot chillier now, but I suppose it is to be expected.

I have made this card for the Tic Tac Toe challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook group.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white card which I have made into an easel card.
2. Onto the base I have added paper from Kraftyhands Man About Town paper pack which I have wrapped Baker's Twine around and threaded through a wooden button and tied a bow.
3. The First layer for the topper is white card which I have stamped feathers and birds with Versamark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder Bark regular, I then distressed with Distress Inks Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy.
4. I matted and layered the postcard onto brown card and inked the edges with Brushed Corduroy.
5. To finish off I have added 3 brown gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Loving all those Feathers Great Card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, a beautiful card and I love the stamp and beautiful colours. Those feathers are fabulous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the colour and the feathers. Thank you for the lovely welcome back. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful colours, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage card Linda! Love the feather background, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Linda, a great card for the men xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background you have created - great embossing and lovely images - super card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing such a striking card with great colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the fabulous design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Love the warm autumn colouring and the twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card Linda, love the background you've created, and the postcard is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm back in the land of living lol
    Lovely card layout and the feathers wow love Autumn colours .
    Lovely to see you atbNEC and looking so happy
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Linda. Great image and love the embossed flowers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! The rich color tones are just gorgeous with the image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning, easel card, Linda, and these colours are right up my street hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Love the use of twine. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning and elegant easel card. I love the image.
    Thank you for playing at SFC this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx