Followers

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I am off to meet my friend Lesley and we are going to do a bit of Christmas shopping.  Just need to buy that last few presents then I am done, just need to get the wrapping done.

Today I am showing a card I have made using the new Aspire Vintage Bloom Card making set.


 
Recipe
 
1. 6 x 6 square white card.
2. First layer I have wrapped lilac ribbon around then matted and layered onto the base card
3. The frame and sentiment I have coloured with my Copics.
4. I then put the roses behind and adhered to the base card.  I have added a pearl bow.
5. To finish off I have added a stem of pearls and a white rose.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
Sister Act Card Challenge #35 - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges #7 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #94 - Any Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday #297 - Anything Goes
 
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours and fabulous embellishments.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made it here finally, and what a gorgeous card you have created, love the colours and the frame is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Linda - enjoy the shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card the frame is lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous card Linda and I love the colour it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Linda.as always. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Karin - its a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and colours. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image, the frame is beautiful, lovely colours, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stem of pearls you added to this already gorgeous card! So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Linda, I hope you had a great day out...did you find all you wanted? Love the card, the colours and embellishments are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Linda. I love the way you've coloured the frame and the pearl stem looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning love the colours and those pearls are beautiful :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda, beautiful card as always, love the image, colour and design too.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda I'm back with my DT hat on lol, fabulous card with lots of pretty detail, thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges and we hope to see you next time.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx
    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on Crafty Girls this fortnight, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely card Linda and gorgeous colour.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Linda,thanks for joining CCT this week!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, Linda this is just stunning, isn't the kit lovely, I cannot wait to finish my xmas cards and get stuck in...love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely fancy frame for those gorgeous roses, Linda! The lace is so sweet and just perfect for this lovely birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. wish I was almost done with my shopping. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful colours - love the frame too! Thanks for joining the Crafty Challenge, hope to see you again.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx