Followers

Thursday, 14 November 2013

Butterfly Trails

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I had a lovely time with Kath today, we went shopping, I bought some new sundries for my lounge once it has been decorated and I am now eager to get sorted.  Hubby is going to decorate the lounge while I am away next weekend in Kings Lynn at BJ Crafts Demo weekend.

Tonight's card is again for the One Word Challenge on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 cream hammered card from Anne Marie Designs
2. First layer is blue pearlescent card which I have matted and layered onto the base of the card.
3. Second layer is Core'dinations So Mod card which I have embossed with Embossalicious Regal Corner.
4. The butterfly stamp is from Imagination Crafts, I have stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder Blue Blast, I have coloured with Copics and decoupaged the butterfly wings.
5. To finish off I have added a corner die from Tonic, punched butterfly with Martha Stewart punch, added a sentiment and blue pearl gems to both butterflies and the swirls on the card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda, I love butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossing is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colour and design Linda
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a very pretty card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda. Thanks for sharing.
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colour and the butterfly, Px

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, sorry I've not been by lately, I was so disappointed I couldn't go to NEC, I still got my ticket :( I really wanted the opportunity to meet you and Kath, maybe next year? Love your card, such a pretty shade of blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely, Fab colour Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Linda, gorgeous colour and I love the butterfly too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card linda and sounds like the decorating is going to be all sorted too - fabulous - have a great time at the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely colour card Linda, beautiful butterfly.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda - super blues!! Glad you had a good time today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Butterfly in blue. Lovely work. Cheers, holley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty card - I do like the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Linda, love the blue colour tones and the central butterfly is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really lovely Linda, I adore butterflies and your colour is awesome too. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow love the embossing powder Great Card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore butterflies, Linda, love this hun, so sparkly, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx