I hope you have all had a lovely Sunday and a good weekend. I have been busy emptying the dining room and kitchen ready for the plasterer tomorrow. Tiggy and Fluff have been up to their usual mischief getting into things. Fluff has found a new toy, the top of a cola bottle, she loves it!
Here is another Christmas card to add to my collection.
1. 8 x 8 white square scalloped card.
2. First layer I have stamped holly leaves all with Versamark and embossed with WOW embossing powder Fine Gold and then distressed with Brilliance Gold ink. I coloured the berries with Spica pen. On the bottom I have added pearl beads and lace.
3. Using Spellbinder decorative circle die I cut out a green matt, Scalloped Circle Red mirri card.
4. The topper is from Hobby House which I have distressed the edges with Brilliance Gold Ink
5. The sentiment has been stamped and embossed with WOW embossing powder, cut out with Scalloped Circle and distressed with Brilliance Gold ink.
6. To finish off I have added 3 leaves and berries.
Thank you for Visiting Today