Followers

Friday, 8 November 2013

Christmas Tree Decorations

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitor

WOW what a fabulous first day we have had.  Thank you all who came and said hello we had a brilliant day chatting to our friends and making new friends.

Today I have some Christmas tree decorations I have made using MDF Charms painted with MDF Jet paint, Mica Powders and an assortment of Decoupage Christmas stamps from Imagination Crafts.  I have added ribbon and little bells too.




Thank you for visiting today.
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. these are lovely Linda and beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just fabulous Linda - love them to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty. I bet they'll look great hanging on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful decorations!!! All are so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fabulous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These really are marvelous, Linda! My daughter and I have been making ornaments for a tree which will be auctioned off in a fundraiser later this month. I never thought about photographing them. Maybe I'll do that before they all get packed up for transport. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, especially love the birdbox xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely Linda. Such lovely christmas decorations.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tree ornaments Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These would grace any xmas tree, Linda, I love them, might actually make some for my tree this year, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx