Followers

Thursday, 28 November 2013

Crocus

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well everything is all back in its rightful place and I am happy.  I can now concentrate on finishing my Christmas cards which will take me until next weekend and then it is playtime for me!

Today's card is all about Spring, which for me personally can't come soon enough!  I hate the cold and even though it is a good excuse to stay in and craft I am not a lover of winter at all!  How about you?


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 white square card
2. The first 2 layers are from my stash which I have wrapped gold ribbon around and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. The topper is patterned card from Imagination Crafts which I have painted over with Crackle Medium and then cream paint.
4. I stamped the images with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I have painted the flowers and leaves with Mica Powder, it sure does shimmer but the photograph hasn't captured it very well.
5. To finish off I have added a bow and a pearl dragonfly to the centre of the bow.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
Bearly Mine Challenges #114 - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #148 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenges #69 - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and detail Linda. Roll on the Spring.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda, gorgeous subtle colours on this, just beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely for spring. I don't like the cold weather and stay indoors as much as I can. I love spring and autumn. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous. Love how you repeated the main image and the bow is the perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card , love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Linda - I always look forward to spring and all its colour - but I like the balance that winter brings and I think it makes me appreciate the spring all the more xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Linda, this is beautiful! I love that ribbon. Indeed, it's a wonderful spring creation. I enjoy spring, but I much prefer cool weather over the stifling heat of summer. Maybe we should just trade locations? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background you have created, the crocuses (or it it croci?) and the colours - it's a super design. Great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, fab stamps and it's so nice seeing crocuses this time of year, reminds me of spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Card I Love it Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card! really fresh. deb x http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, Linda, how beautiful is this card my lovely friend, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Linda. Such lovely cheery colours and a wonderful stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Linda. Love the stamp and the design.
    Hope your christmas card making goes okay. I still have loads to do.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty, lovely flowers and that bow is gorgeous :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very Beautiful Card!! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD This week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx