Followers

Saturday, 23 November 2013

Daisy and Snowdrop

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you know I am away this weekend demonstrating at BJ Crafts.  Today is the first day so fingers crossed everything goes well.  Looking forward to meeting some new crafters as well as some of my crafting buddies. I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.

Today's cards are made using Imagination Crafts products.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 gold pearlescent square card - Anne Marie Designs
2. First layer is cream pearlescent card
3. Red glossy card which I have stamped the Daisy Decoupage Stamp with Versamark and dusted with gold mica powder, I have wrapped cream ribbon around both layered and matted and layered onto the base card.
4. To finish off I have added gold pearl gems, sentiment and a cream flower to the centre of the bow.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 White scalloped square card.
2. 1st layer is white card which I have stamped with small snowdrops and swirls with Versamark and added purple mica powders.
3. On a piece of white card I have inked with Versamark and dusted Mica Powder all over, I then inked my stamp with ink and stamped the image, I then decoupaged the small snowdrop.
4. To finish off I have added a sentiment, purple pearl gems and white pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Love these linda - especially the snowdrops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Linda, especially love the daisy. Have a great Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations Linda. Very festive.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous cards Linda, love them, have a great day, if only I lived closer, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are so pretty. Especially like the color combo of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. two beautiful cards my favorite is the one on top Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Linda and very many congrats on your placings x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards. Love the colors on that first one - very elegant looking.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are really lovely Linda. I like the designs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fab cards Linda, hope your enjoying your weekend crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both lovely cards Linda. Love the Daisy one, fabulous colours. Good luck for the weekend.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous samples Linda, especially the gold on red card.
    I hope you're having a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two beautiful cards - love the daisy!! Hope you had a great day!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards, Linda...very elegant.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two beautiful Card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That daisy decoupage stamp is to glorious and so useful. Gorgeous card. Hope the weekend went well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both lovely and very elegant cards Linda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both so fabulously designed! But my fav is the daisy one - love the gold on red!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck with the demo Sweetie,
    Your cards are stunning as usual xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx