Followers

Monday, 25 November 2013

Dragonfly Dancing

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend.  I sure have, met lots of lovely ladies and made some new friends too.  I am off home today so will catch up with you all when I get home. Have a wonderful day.

Here is a quick card using the Dragonfly Decoupage stamp from Imagination Crafts.


Recipe

1. Labels 1 shaped pink square card.
2. White pearlescent card cut with Spellbinder Label 1 die with pink organza ribbon wrapped around.
3. Stamped image onto white card with Versamark and dusted with pink Mica Powder. I decoupaged the dragonflies and added pink pearl gems down the bodies.
4. I have added a sentiment and a bow.

Thank you so much for all your visits while I have been away and your comments.
They all mean so much to me and big hugs to you all.
xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,such a pretty design.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Linda, love the subtle colours and the dragonflies are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    I love this card, it is really wonderful.
    Thank you for all that you teach us and the ideas you get running through our heads.
    Thanks for everything.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks just beautiful Linda! Safe Journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the way the mica powder looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the dragonflies
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning love the Dragonflies and the bodies you made for them Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so far behind on visits and comments, but I'm spending the morning catching up. Forgive if I leave only this one comment? I've looked at all you've created since my last visit and as always, it's magnificent! On this one in particular, I love the pearl dragonfly bodies and that gorgeous ribbon bow. Such a lovely, soft pink color palette. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda - love the colour scheme it is so feminine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Linda, I love how you've decoupaged the dragonflies and added the beads.

    I'm glad you had a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Linda, love your colour tone and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely Linda. This is one of my favourite decoupage stamps. You have kept a lovely soft look by using mica powders. Gorgeous.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda this is an utterly gorgeous card hun, love the colours and the pearl body of the dragonflies, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Linda, such a pretty delicate pink. Love the dragonflies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning. So soft, delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx