Happy Monday to you all! I hope you have all had a wonderful day so far. Today is the 25th of the month and that means it is time for another challenge over at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge Blog. The theme for this month is Monochromatic. Please do hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team have made.
I have used this cute image from Elphine House which I won last year. I just love her and have made a door hanger.
1. MDF door hanger which I have painted with Purple acrylic paint
2. Using Core'dination So Mod card I have cut out using Spellbinder Labels Twenty Five in purple card.
3. I stamped the image and coloured with my Copics then cut out with Spellbinder Labels Twenty Five. I then distressed with PanPastels Violet.
4. Using cream pearl trim (AnneMarie Designs) I decorated around the opening.
5. To finish off I have added 3 roses and a bow.
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #34 - Anything Goes
Colour me Creative Challenge #82 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #69 - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts #194 - Add a Bow
4 Crafty Chicks #169 - Anything Goes
Thank you for Stopping By Today