Followers

Monday, 25 November 2013

Elisabeth Bell GDT Challenge Post

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Monday to you all!  I hope you have all had a wonderful day so far.  Today is the 25th of the month and that means it is time for another challenge over at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge Blog.  The theme for this month is Monochromatic. Please do hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team have made.

I have used this cute image from Elphine House which I won last year.  I just love her and have made a door hanger.



Recipe

1. MDF door hanger which I have painted with Purple acrylic paint
2. Using Core'dination So Mod card I have cut out using Spellbinder Labels Twenty Five in purple card.
3. I stamped the image and coloured with my Copics then cut out with Spellbinder Labels Twenty Five. I then distressed with PanPastels Violet.
4. Using cream pearl trim (AnneMarie Designs) I decorated around the opening.
5.  To finish off I have added 3 roses and a bow.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody #34 - Anything Goes
Colour me Creative Challenge #82 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #69 - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts #194 - Add a Bow
4 Crafty Chicks #169 - Anything Goes

Thank you for Stopping By Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful door hanger, Linda! I love the rich purple and all the bling! The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Linda! Of course, I love the purple but those pearls and the flowers are so spectacular! Love the shape of that die cut you used to mat the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous doorhanger Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a fab weekend Linda, such a beautiful door hanger lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Linda...love your ring of pearls. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that, my favourite colour too,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project Linda - lovely colours and pretty image - fabulous door hanger.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sensational!! I think any little girl would love this hanging on her door.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image, Linda. Love the colors and your coloring. Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Color Me Creative.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, and the details on the it, wonderful. This image is wonderful, love the flowers and the best is the color, wonderful, my favorite!Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Linda. A lovely image and great colour combo too. Love how you have embellished using the pearl trim.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous door hanger. Gorgeous image, and just love the pearls round the opening x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning door hanger love it hun x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous Linda, I've just been looking at mdf door hangers then I come on FB n see yours! I love it and purple is a favourite of mine too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks so pretty Linda - love that image and the pearls look fab! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there Linda~~ Wow this is adorable and just for you:) Love the pearl trim and thanks for you kindness!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too cute, for words, and your favourite colours too...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous colors and layout of your door hanger. The bling is awesome too. Thank you so much for sharing your very inspirational creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful door hanger, beautiful colour, image and embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful, lovely colours and the image is very cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your choice of colour for this monochromatic creation. The image is lovely and the embelishments look great.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous creation.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great doorhanger. So cute. Thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  25. O shes so sweet look good on any little girls room xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx