Followers

Friday, 15 November 2013

Fairy Secrets

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How has your day been?  I have quite a busy day not as much as I have wanted to do but got a few projects started and a couple finished.  It sure is chilly today I hope you are all well and keeping warm.

I had a play with my new Lavinia stamps and here is my card.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square card with embossed dots which I have distressed with PanPastel Phthalo Green
2. The first layer is made using my Gelli plate at one of my crafting sessions with Kath, I have distressed over the texture with PanPastel Bright Yellow Green Tint. inked the edges with Gold Pen and tied a ribbon around the top corner.
3. To make the topper I have distressed the card with DI Brushed Corduroy and Crushed Olive, I stamped the image with Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.  I stamped the ivy with Crushed Olive and then with Black Versafine.  I used my white pen and added white highlights.
4. To finish off I have added 2 red leaf buttons.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the leaves.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous beautiful colours Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty love the mix of colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, love your colour blending.
    Have a good weekend...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda - just love that trailing ivy - its fabulous - and the girl image is so pretty too - lovely! Have a great evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, great colours. I really like you gelli plate layer too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Linda, love this image and beautiful colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda. Love the colour combo and a gorgeous stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Linda love fairies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Linda.. Love the silhouette images!! I see you will be joining us at the Digi Bell's for a few months. Congrats!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous love those stamps Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, this is stunning hun, love the image and the colours here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the colours on this are fab Linda, great design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design, we're glad you entered the crafty ribbons challenge this week
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card, love the layers and what you've done with the images x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Lavinia Stamps! Good luck Linda, Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 73 'angel wings' - Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your project is awesome with so many great details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely creation, thank you for taking part in this week's Crafty Ribbons Challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colours on this card. Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx